As a back-end developer you work on small team and can switch teams and projects as our fast-paced business grows and evolves. We need our developers to be versatile and always eager to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward. As a key member of a small and versatile team, you design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions. Desired Skills and Experience.
Candidates applying must have:
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Strong knowledge of MVC frameworks such as Symfony or Laravel in its last versions
- Has a solid foundation in CS and programming: algorithms, data structures, networks, web security and functioning
- Experience with RDBS such as MySQL
- Experience in API REST development
Equally important to these specific skills is the candidate’s ability to:
- Quickly adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements
- Creatively use their tech skills to solve business problems
- Learn new systems
- Create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult problems
Commitment & Contract:
Full-time, permanent (tempo indeterminato)
- Manage multiple projects across the whole team, from high-level architecture design to some specific technical discussion.
- May need to lead one project with hands-on work
- Participate in and contribute to product development and product roadmap planning
- Help define the software architecture of new platform or apps
- Constantly improve the quality of our products by fixing bugs and refactoring the code base where necessary
- Stay informed on new web technologies
What We Offer:
- Remote work
- Be part of an elite team of developers
- Build the most impactful startup in Europe and the next generation of revolutionary tech products
- Cool tech stack. We strive to use the best, most modern tools and technologies, and when they fall short of our expectations we invent our own. It’s a geek’s paradise.
- Fun, young environment. We have near-zero hierarchy and a very relaxed workplace. Also, we’re 28 years old on average and often hang out together, so you might actually end up making new friends!
- A very competitive salary